Friday, May 28, 2010

oh lookie lookie I'm alive

hello, is it me you're looking for? I know I have been neglecting this blog severely but for the minimal amount of you that follow me I have a shiny new fashiony post, dat cool?

So recently, I was browsing through that omg! yahoo celebrity news..I know, the crème de la crème of internet gossip websites...but anyways...in the what were they thinking?! section I came across this gem of a dress:


Elizabeth Banks in an Atelier Versace gown

the fashionistas of the yahoo! world of course ripped it apart (a mermaid gone horribly wrong?) and everyone seemed to really hate the poof on the bottom.
I however find the dress stunning and think that it resembles something a Ziegfeld Follie, or a very classy early 20th century dame might have worn









any thoughts?

1 comment:

Followers

Contributors